Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Twelve Days of US-Mas

We're in the holiday spirit here at the Free Beer Movement. For us, it means more time off, a return to the FBM motherland (Wisconsin), and a chance to try all sorts of tasty Midwest brews.

That doesn't mean we've jumped away from our soccer minds, though. Here's our wish list for 2011 in a catchy tune you may recall as "The Twelve Days of Christmas". We, however, always of soccer and beer minds presents....

"The Twelve Days of US-Mas"

On the first day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

A Sepp Blatter punched on TeeVee...
Must see TV.

On the second day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Two Bradleys Balding!

Rogaine, anyone?

On the third day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Three FRANKIES-A-FBMing!

We'll get you this year, FRANKIE!

On the fourth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Four Calling Darkes ("Go go USA!")!


On the fifth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

FIVE GOLD CUP TITLES!
 (if we win this coming summer)
Locked and loaded.

On the sixth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Six Deuces-A-Laying Waste to the EPL!
Drink up!

On the seventh day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Seven Stu Holdens-A-Styling!
And Guz, too.

On the eighth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Eight (actually eleven) Maids-A-Winning (the World Cup in Germany)!

Ladies. Got. Game.

On the ninth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

A fit, real "number nine" striker!
Keep on truckin', Charlie.

On the tenth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Ten MLS playoffs teams!
Oh boy.... think the regular season was worthless before....

On the eleventh day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Eleven TIMMY Howards between-the-pipings!
Bulletproof.

On the twelfth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Twelve Beers-A-Brewing!
Beer and soccer. What a novel idea....


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE FREE BEER MOVEMENT!!!


Support the Movement. Get the Free Beer Movement T-Shirt. Only from Objectivo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!