Monday, October 12, 2009

Frankie Hejduk Continues to Lead as the "Free Beer Captain"

In what is old news (remember.. we told you we're not a "news" site), the United States National Soccer Team clinched a berth to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa with their stunning 3-2 victory over Honduras in San Pedro Sula (run-on sentence there!).

Here's a team picture of the guys celebrating that momentous event. Smiles all around, of course, but pay particular attention to one Mr. Frankie Hejduk.

Yes, on the right. Hanging over Landon.



My, my... what's that in his hand? But of course! A beer. Anybody else enjoying the suds? Maybe, but who else, but the "Free Beer Captain" would carry the bottle into the team picture!

He's clearly in top shape to assume his role as our Free Beer Spokesperson.

Sign the petition!

1 comment:

  1. Good Eye! I didn't catch that the first time I saw the picture.

    ReplyDelete

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!