Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Twelve Days of US-Mas

We're in the holiday spirit here at the Free Beer Movement. For us, it means more time off, a return to the FBM motherland (Wisconsin), and a chance to try all sorts of tasty Midwest brews.

That doesn't mean we've jumped away from our soccer minds, though. Our little ditty covers some of the biggest American soccer stories of 2011 and a few hopes for 2012 and you may recall the ditty as "The Twelve Days of Christmas". We, however, always of soccer and beer minds presents....

"The Twelve Days of US-Mas"


On the first day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

A German at the head of zeee U.S. team
Das ist goot.
On the second day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Timmy Times Two!
Anchoring the backline for years to come.

On the third day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Three Cascadia Cupping!
The Pacific Northwest rivalry put MLS on the map this year.

On the fourth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Four Calling Harkes No More
Harkes, driving to the unemployment office.

On the fifth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

FIVE GOLDEN OLYMPICS RINGS! (USWNT in London 2012)
Putting the Women's World Cup in the past. Will the girls be golden again this summer?
On the sixth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Six Deuces-A-Laying Waste to the EPL!
37, 38.... Brian McBride's tally in the rear-view mirror.
On the seventh day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Seven Stu Holdens-A-Styling!
Comeback kid?

On the eighth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Ocho Cinco a soccer balling 
Bo knows... only he could play two sports.

On the ninth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

A real "number nine" striker!
Anyone want to score for the USMNT? Bueller?
On the tenth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Ten Beckhams Bailing
David gets his MLS Cup victory and then "au revoir" to France?

On the eleventh day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Eleven Landons-A-Leaving
Here we go, again!

On the twelfth day of US-Mas my true love sent to me....

Twelve Beers-A-Brewing!
Beer and soccer. What a novel idea....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE FREE BEER MOVEMENT!!!



Get the NEW Free Beer Movement "Pint Glass" shirt! Only from Objectivo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!