|Welcome aboard, son.|
|The Italian Boss?|
3. Wayne Bridge – If anyone should be given the right to go all Benedict Arnold on his home country, it's this guy.
4. Alessandro Del Piero – Is almost certainly actually Bruce Springsteen.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo – Two words: Anchor baby.
6. Andy Carroll – Once, after a long night on the town, accidentally pledged allegiance to the U.S. flag.
|Hulk smash backline!|
8. Hulk – Dr. Bruce Banner was born in America and transformed by an American gamma bomb. Now his alter-ego wants to be Brazilian? I call bullshit.
9. Samir Nasri – Have you ever seen his birth certificate? Then how do you know he wasn’t born in the United States?
10. Giuseppe Rossi – Does anyone else feel that if he’d just been named Sam or Joe or David he’d have stuck with the USA? With a name like Giuseppe, it’s not really much of a choice.
Get the NEW Free Beer Movement "Pint Glass" shirt! Only from Objectivo.com