Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shit-Faced Look-A-Likes #4

Maybe you see it. Maybe you don't. Maybe it was just something that we thought we saw after a hard nights drinkin'. A quick glance and there is was. A brief semblance of recognition between one personality of the soccer world and something random outside of it.

It's "Shit-faced Look-A-Likes" from the Free Beer Movement!

Up next:

One's a rough-faced, bad hair dude from the ice age the other is an oft-annoyed caveman.



Geico Caveman --------------------Jeff Agoos

Bookmark and Share

Support the Movement. Get the Free Beer Movement T-Shirt. Only from Objectivo.com

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say "Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer" but this made me laugh out loud. Good stuff. I think we need to get together for a drink at the Draught House tomorrow. Love, peace, chicken grease.
    mr pharr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could take credit for this, but I can't:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CP2fOalyHjg/R8-8fRXn2yI/AAAAAAAAAE4/vGQ8UeLQf4c/s1600/Gareth%2BBale_Cornelius_Roddy%2BMcDowall_Planet%2Bof%2Bthe%2BApes_.jpg

    ReplyDelete

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!