Friday, July 24, 2009

Promote the Free Beer Movement, Put Our Crest on Your Site

If you're a supporter/member of the Free Beer Movement and a fellow blogger/writer we'd appreciate it if you'd throw our crest up on your site to drive other American soccer fans to us.

1) Choose a graphic and save the it (just right-click the image and click "Save Image As...") to your computer






















OR




OR




2) Create a hyperlink to "http://freebeermovement.blogspot.com".

3) Place on your site and send supporters our way!

Thanks for your efforts!

1 comment:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior
    to and you are simply extremely wonderful. I really like
    what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and
    the way in which wherein you are saying it.

    You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible.
    I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

    my blog post: top seo companies

    ReplyDelete

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!