Monday, July 13, 2009

Join The Movement!

Interested in joining the "Movement"? The FBM is semi-autonomous (remember it's an idea... no one can own that) and therefore requires effort on the part of each Movement member. Want to organize a FBM event? Go for it! Invite those susceptible to the influence of the "Beautiful Game" and buy them a beer.

Also, don't forget and try to link up with other members in your area!

However you decide to embrace the movement we'd like to hear from you and count you (and your converts) as members. Please sign up, become a "fan" on Facebook, or "follow us" on Twitter.

How to Join (scroll down, please):


















   
   

































































 







   
     



2) And/Or....

a) Join our Facebook group:

Free Beer Movement on Facebook


b) Follow Us on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. I attended the very first Division 5-A state championship from North Louisiana, I am unable to play due to my severe asthmatic condition but this has done nothing but inspire me to become the best soccer fan America has ever seen. Im a fan of all major soccer leagues. My favorite team has to be Roma from Serie A. Totti is my hero.

    ReplyDelete

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!