Tuesday, May 31, 2011

VIDEO - Major League Soccer Review Show (Week 11)


Until Major League Soccer gets a fat TV contract from ESPN or Fox Soccer that includes regular airtime for a highlights show (hosted by yours truly...) we'll just have to be satisfied with the fact that the league puts one together in-house.

Sit down and enjoy this 45 minute "MLS Review Show (Week 11)" over lunch.

Parts 1 and 2:


Parts 3 and 4:


Part 5:


Get the NEW Free Beer Movement "Pint Glass" shirt! Only from Objectivo.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it!

    my web site :: how to make free money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, what a webpage it is! This blog gives valuable information to us,
    keep it up.

    my web blog - roasted coffee

    ReplyDelete

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!