Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VIDEO - Ten Best Bicycle Kick Goals in MLS History


Pssssht... so what! Wayne Rooney hits a bicycle kick to win the Manchester derby for United this past weekend. I've seen at least a half dozen just as good as that. "Silly English-types with your K-nnnn-igits! I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberrys!"

OK... more than a half dozen. How about ten! Count 'em! Ten AMERICAN soccer bicycle kicks for you all to feast upon.



Video Credit: MLSSoccer.com

Support the Movement. Get the Free Beer Movement T-Shirt. Only from Objectivo.com

2 comments:

  1. The video player keeps disappearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame MLS. Their video players blow. I'm changing it to a YouTube version in a moment.

    ReplyDelete

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!