Saturday, March 17, 2012

Your American Soccer Weekend (March 17-18)



Get your American soccer fix this weekend! All the satellite, online, local, and national TV listings so you can spread the free beer love.

SATURDAY

Home Away Time (CT) TV
1pm  TSN/Comcast (CHI) /MLS Live
4pm Direct Kick/Comcast (SJ)/Fox Sports Houston Plus
/ Multimedios (HOU)/ MLS LIVE
7:30pm Direck Kick/ MSMO (KC)/Comcast Sportsnet Plus (NE)/ MLS LIVE
7:30pm Direct Kick/ Fox Sports SW (Dallas)/ ROOT Sports (Portland)/ MLS LIVE
9pm Direct Kick/ KTVX-ABC 4 (SLC)/ MSG Plus (NY)/ MLS Live
9pm Direct Kick/ KONG (Seattle)/ Sports Net One (Toronto)/ MLS LIVE
9:30pm Direct Kick/ KDOC (LA)/ Sports Net Pacific (Van.)/ MLS LIVE

SUNDAY

Home Away Time (CT) TV
3pm NBC Sports Network
6pm Galavision/ KDOC (LA)

3 comments:

  1. Dallas is playing Portland this weekend, not NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon. Fixed thanks. Accidentally double posted the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my humble opinion I think that American soccer weekend was one of the best that my green eyes have even seen and I remember it well because of that and because I asked my girlfriend to marry in one game between FC Dallas and Portland, she is a soccer freak like me so she loved it!

    ReplyDelete

"Anyone who tells me soccer is boring, I'm going to punch them in the face."
- Former Dallas Burn (aka FC Dallas) coach Dave Dir

Thanks for leaving a comment!